MakeUp Eraser


Meet my new best friend! It removes makeup in no time. I wasn't very sure in the beginning that it will remove makeup completely, until I tried it yesterday. The instructions says to wash it first but I just couldn't wait. You only have to wet it with warm water and use it in a circular motion and all your makeup will come off. It has double sides and both are so soft, the first one to remove makeup, and the other to gently exfoliate. I normally don't use waterproof makeup, but it claims to remove it too.
 احلى اختراع يشيل الميك اب بسهولة حتى الواتربروف!انا اتوقعت انو يكون مجرد دعاية ،بس امس جربتو ومن جد شال كل الميكب من مسحة وحدة. في التعليمات مكتوب انو لازم تنغسل قبل الاستعمال لكن مرة كان نفسي اجربها. المنشفة ليها وجهين وجدًا ناعمة على العين. الاول يشيل الميكب والثاني يعمل تقشير خفيف. بعد ماخلصت مسحت وجهي بالبايودرما عشان أتأكد وماكان باقي ولا نقطة ميك اب! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get In Touch

‏For Businesses and inquires, please email todieforcouture@gmail.com

If you have a question or if you want to chat leave me a message

Instagaram

Popular Posts