Online Makeup Haul




Every now and then I like to check Sephora website for latest arrivals, and I hope I quit this bad habit  >.<
Because that leads to A huge bank account dammage! But I can't control it lol
All these goodies are accumulated through more than one order and I combined them all under one post. Some of these products I already went ahead and used them, while some are still brand new. There are some products I got from MAC and drugstore.com as well

بين كل فترة وفترة احب ادخل موقع سيفورا عشان اشيك على المنتجات الجديدة وياريت ابطل العادة هادي >.<
لانها في الغالب حتفلسني‪!‬
جمعت كل المشتريات في بوست واحد اغلبها من سيفورا لكن في كمان من ماك و من درق ستور
جربت بعض المنتجات وبعضها لسا جديدة

Side Note: one of the best feelings of getting new products is the packaging. I find it really hard time throwing cute boxes, who's like me? :(
ملاحظة: احلى شي في المشتريات الجديدة العلب، في احد غيري يلاقي صعوبة انو يرميها؟ :‪)‬  


Lets Start with Sephora نبدأ بسيفورا




Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue Glitter Bonding Eye Shadow Primer
I've been looking for this product at every Sephora in Jeddah and I couldn't find it. I know that Jaclyn Hill raved so much about it and that’s of course one of the reasons I wanted it :D
The other reason is that, I needed this super primer to use it before applying shimmery/ glittery eye shadows, because the one I'm using isn't that good with these types of eye shadow. I used it also beneath normal/matte eye shadow and it was very hard to blend. I wouldn't recommend it as an all-purpose primer, just keep it for glitter.


دورت على هذا البرايمر في كل محلات سيفورا في جدة وما لقيتو، اليوتيوبر جاكلين هيل دايما تمدحو ودا كان واحد من الاسباب الي خلتني ابغاه
والسبب التاني اني احتاج لبرايمر قوي يثبت الايشادوز الي تكون فيها لمعة او قلتر، لأن البرايمر الي عندي مايثبتها مرة

حاولت استخدمو كمان للايشادو العادي المطفي وكان مرة صعب في الدمج. ما انصح بيه لو كنتي حابة برايمر متعدد الاستخدامات، استخدمي فقط للقلتر


NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Seriously who is not talking about this product! Everyone loves it, and I love to try new concealers. I got the shade Ginger. The product applies beautifully and I noticed that it blends better with a sponge or a kabuki brush. Every time I used my fingers to blend it, it left empty spots. But the converge is great. I do have to set it with powder to make it last longer, but even though I noticed it fades away quickly. I'm sure still testing it out and this just my initial thoughts.


في الفترة الاخيرة لقيت كل الناس حابين كونسيلر نارس، وانا احب اجرب انواع كونسيلرز جديدة
اخترت لون جنجر، حبيت تركيبة الكونسيلر كريمية مرة وتندمج بسهولة، بس احسن تستخدمي معاها فرشة كابوكي او اسفنجة، لأني كل ما احاول ادمجو باصبعي بحس انو الكونسيلر بيختفي ويترك فراغات. التغطية تعتبر ممتازة، بس لاحظت كمان انو يختفي بسرعة تقريبًا بعد ٤‪-‬٥ ساعات حتى لو ثبتو بالبودرة الحرة

طبعا هادي مجرد فكرة مبدئية عن الكونسيلر وراح اجربو تاني بطرق اكتر

BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector™ Pressed
Yes I know! Another Jaclyn Hill favorite xD
The glow looks so beautiful on her, and I didn't even need a new highlight but it was so hard to let it go. At first, I knew this product is gonna be intense but I was very surprised by how shimmery it is, I thought the formula would be a bit sheer but I would compare the intensity to theBalm Mary-lou manizer.

هايلايتر بيكا‪-‬اوبال، برضو يعتبر من مفضلات اليوتيوبر جاكلين هيل
في كل فيديوهاتها دايما الاضاءة تكون رائعة عليها، فحبيت اني اجربها
وطبعا كنت عارفة انها اضاءة قوية وماهي للاستخدام الخفيف، بس برضو ما اتوقعت. اقرب هايليتر ممكن اقارنو بيها هو هايلايتر ذا بالم ماري لو
الاتنين يعتبرو اضاءات قوية ولازم تكون يدك خفيفة في استخدامها. انا احب احطها بالفان برش عشان ماتكون قوية

BITE BEAUTY Mix N' Mingle Lip Minis
A while ago I tried some Bite beauty lip crayons and I loved them so much. Bite Beauty use natural and organic ingredients to make their lip products, making them safe and good for you. I chose this mini compo just to try out the lipsticks, but I found them a bit too creamy, even though I like creamy lipstick but this one wasn't for me. I’d try to mix it with other matte lipstick and lipliners in the future.

من فترة جربت ارواج بايت بيوتي وحبيتهم جدا، في كل ارواجهم يستخدمو مواد طبيعية و اورقانيك عشان تكون آمنة حتى لو اكلتيها. اخترت هادي الارواج الصغيرة هي تجي روجين صغار على كل طرف. اول ما جربتها حسيت انها كريمية مرة و ماحبيت تركيبتها على الشفايف، ماتثبت وجدا تضايق
ممكن اعطيهم فرصة تانية في المستقبل واحطهم مه ارواج مطفية او ليب لاينرز


BÉSAME COSMETICS Brightening Violet Powder
I've been using my Laura Mercier setting powder for ages and I thought I need a change that’s when I found this chic vintage-looking powder on the search results. It is a violet brightening powder, which you can use to set your under eye concealer or as a finishing powder for the rest of the face, but don't worry it won't leave your face purple lol. It even has a fresh violet scent.

من يوم ما استخدمت بودرة لورا مارسية الحرة ما غيرت لاي نوع تاني، بس حسيت اني ابغى اجرب شي جديد و طلعتلي هادي البودرة اثناء البحث
البودرة لونها بنفسجي لكنها شفافة‪!‬ ممكن تستخدميها تحت العين تنور المنطقة او ممكن تستخدميها لكامل الوجة، ماجربتها لسا لكن ريحتها مرة حلوة و علبتها انيقة

TONY MOLY Tony Moly Bbo Bbo Lip Balm
How cute is the packaging! This lip balm is only $9 and I thought it would looks nice on my vanity, but also I needed lip balm to use it before sleep and I picked this one. It is infused with honey extract and it is very hydrating and light on the lips.

قديش كيوت العلبة حبيتها‪!‬ مرطب للشفايف ماركة توني مولي الكورية بالعسل
المرطب جدا خفيف على الشفايف بس ريحتو شوية مزعجة


LAVANILA Pure Vanilla Mini Duo Duo
I picked up these mini deodorants for traveling, because I like to leave one at home so I haven't used them yet. But I've seen that, it’s an award winning, aluminum-free and %100 natural. It contains soothing essential oils that condition and protect the underarms area. I chose vanilla scent because I love it, but there are 6 different scents.

اخترت مزيلات الرائحة للسفر لاني احب اترك واحد بالبيت، المزيل حائز على جوائز وخالي من الالمينوم و طبيعي ١٠٠‪%‬
 يتركب من زيوت لترطيب وحماية المنطقة. في منو انواع كتير انا اخترت الي بالفانيلا 



ELIZABETH AND JAMES Nirvana Mini Rollerball Set
In every Sephora haul I watch, these two has to appear! The brand is owned be the two famous twins Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen; honestly I never liked them so I doubt liking the perfumes. Essentially, I knew I wasn't gonna like the White Nirvana scent because its floral and it has musk which I hate. While the Black Nirvana, which I liked obviously, has sandalwood and vanilla. However, I didn't feel the two perfumes to be very special, but it’s a nice add to my collection, and the fact that they're a rollerball makes is it so handy to put in your purse


عطور نيرفانا الابيض والاسود متوفرة حصريا في سيفورا امريكا. الشركة تملكها التوأم اشلي وماري كيت اولسن، انا مو من المعجبات بيهم لكن من كتر ماشفت العطور صرت حابه اشمها. العطر الابيض كنت عارفة انو ماحيعجبني لانو مكون من المسك و الزهور وانا ما اتعجبني هادي الروائح. اما العطر الاسود حبيتو، مكون من خشب الصندل والفانيلا. بصراحة العطرين مافيهم اي شي مميز ومني عازفة ايش سبب الضجة عليهم. احسن شي اني طلبت الحجمين الصغار ينفعو للسفر او للشنطة

Other Products | منتجات اخرى


Mac Pro Longwear Concealer
You can see in this haul that I already purchased another concealer from NARS, but my love to this one is unconditional. Truly, it’s the only product I can rely on. I ran out the one I had and I couldn't find it anywhere in Jeddah so I ordered one online. It gives full natural converge, the liquid formula blends easily with any tool (finger, sponge, brush) it lasts all day and it never fades away. For best application you have to set it with your favorite powder.


على الرغم من اني اشتريت كونسيلر من نارس كان لازم اشتري كونسيلري المفضل من ماك لأن الي عندي خلص ومالقيت درجتي في جدة كالعادة. كونسيلر برو لونق وير من ماك هو الكونسيلر الوحيد الي ممكن اعتمد عليه في كل مناسبة او خرجة او سفر. يعطي تغطية كاملة و طبيعية ما تبين ابدا انها طبقة ثقيلة على الوجة. تركيبته سائلة وتندمج بسهولة و ماتتكتل وتجلس طول اليوم وماتختفي


Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder
At this point I think I should mention that I love using loose powder more than compact ones. I love the luxurious and rich feels it gives, even though this powder is only $7 at drugstore.com
I've seen a lot of YouTubers talking about this product and how amazing it is, so I decided I'd give it a try. At first use I actually liked it, it does the job perfectly and it smells nice too! It comes in two shades, natural and translucent. I personally like translucent powders. My only disappointment is the packaging, the cap is not secured, but after all it’s a good product at a good price.


سمعت كتير مدح على هادي البودرة في اليوتيوب وحبيت اجربها لاني استخدم بودرة الحرة اكتر من المضغوطة خصوصًا في تثبيت الكونسيلر و سعرها رخيص جدا ب ٧ دولار على موقع درق ستور

جربتو مرة وعجبني، البودرة جدا ناعمة و ريحتها حلوة. تجي نوعين لون شفاف الي اخترتو ونوع تاني لونو وردي. العيب الوحيد فيها هو طريقة التعليب، الغطا ماينقفلdh بس مجرد ينقفل و ممكن ينفتح بسهولة وتنكب البودرة


SAMPLES
My most favorite part in purchasing anything! Does anyone else love samples more than the product they purchase? Well, I do           

واكتر شي احبو لما اشتري اون لاين هو السامبلز‪!‬
 شي افتقدو في اسواقنا هنا، ممكن اشتري بالاف الريالات ومحد يعطيني شي. من خلال عدة مشتروات وصلتني سامبلز كتير اغلبها منتجات معروفة، لكن اكتر سامبل اتحمست ليه هو كريم العيون من كلينيك، الي كنت ابغى اشتري منو الحجم العادي لكن الكريم الي استخدمو حاليًا لسا جديد. الكريم يوعدك انو يخفف من ظهور الانتفاخات والهالات السودا تحت العين. الكريم ممكن ينحط مع او من دون مكياج على الجفن او تحت العين



I got a lot of different samples but the one I'm most excited for is this mini Clinique All About Eyes eye creamI've heard so many positive reviews about it, and I've wanted to try it for so long. I even wanted to buy the full size. My current eye cream is still new but I can't wait to try this one. It promises to reduce dark circles and puffs. It can be applied under the eyes or on the lids, with or without makeup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get In Touch

‏For Businesses and inquires, please email todieforcouture@gmail.com

If you have a question or if you want to chat leave me a message

Instagaram

Popular Posts