Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara





For me a make up is never complete without having beautiful curved eyelashes. I am constantly in a hunt for the best mascaras and I tried so many good and so many bad as well.
but recently I came across this mascara by tarte cosmetics called "Lights, Camera, Lashes" and I read many good reviews about it so i finally decided to give it a try.

The mascara promises to give you both volume and length to your eyelashes, even though I was not convinced that it will do all that, judging the mascara wand, it looked like it will only give length to my lashes.
but I was very wrong! The mascara did a beautiful job to my eyelashes, it definitely opened my eyes, curved my lashes, and it did what it is supposed to do: volumizing and lengthening my eyelashes all at the same time. I was certainly happy with the result, and my eyelashes stayed beautiful and curved through the whole night.

The only downside for me, is that its a bit hard to remove, and I despite mascaras of that kinds! thats why I hate waterproof mascaras as well. For that I wont be using this mascara or recommending it for everyday use, especially if you are someone like me who hate to take off the mascara at night >.<
I'd suggest using it for weddings or big events, where you need your eyelashes to look extra beautiful :)


بالنسبة ليا الميكب مايكمل بدون رمش طويلة ومقوسة. ودايما احب اجرب ماسكرات جديدة بعضها كان سيء وبعضها جيد
من فترة وانا نفسي اجرب ماسكرا تارت اسمها "لايتس، كاميرا، لاشز" سمعت عنها مدح كتير وجبيت اجربها بنفسي . الماسكرا توعدك بانها تعطيكي رموش كثيفة و طويلة، وانا كنت مشككة في هذا الشي خصوصا انو الفرشة تبعها نحيفة وماحسيت انها حتعطي كثافة للرموش
لكن بالحقيقة اتفاجأت من النتيجة! طلعت احلى من ما اتوقعت، الماسكرا اعطت رموشي طول وكثافة وفي نفس الوقت قوستها وفضلت زي ماهي طول السهرة
الشي الوحيد الي ضايقني فيها انها مو بسهولة تنمسح، وانا اكرة المسكرات من دا النوع و عشان كدا ما احب المسكرات الي ضد الموية
فقررت اني اخليها بس للمناسابات الكبيرة والأفراح، ولو انتِ مثلي وماتحبي الماسكرات الي ماتروح بسرعة فما انصحك بيها

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get In Touch

‏For Businesses and inquires, please email todieforcouture@gmail.com

If you have a question or if you want to chat leave me a message

Instagaram

Popular Posts